“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius—and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
–Ernst Friedrich “Fritz” Schumacher, from “Small is Beautiful”, an essay, in The Radical Humanist, Vol. 37, No. 5 (August 1973), p. 22; Source: Wikiquote page on E. F. Schumacher; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“Eco–Effective Design as Design for Sustainability”
“We would like to suggest a new design assignment. Instead of fine–tuning the existing destructive framework, why don't people and industries set out to create the following:
- Buildings that, like trees, produce more energy than they consume and purify their own waste water
- Factories that produce effluents that are drinking water
- Products that, when their useful life is over, do not become useless waste but can be tossed onto the ground to decompose and become food for plants and animals and nutrients for soil; or, alternatively, that can return to industrial cycles to supply high–quality raw materials for new products
- Billions, even trillions, of dollars' worth of materials accrued for human and natural purposes each year
- Transportation that improves the quality of life while delivering goods and services
- A world of abundance, not one of limits, pollution, and waste.”
–From Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough and Michael Braungart. New York City, New York: North Point Press, 2002. ISBN# 978–0–86547–587–8. Page 90–91.
“I know that most men — not only those considered clever, but even those who are very clever and capable of understanding most difficult scientific, mathematical, or philosophic, problems — can seldom discern even the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as obliges them to admit the falsity of conclusions they have formed, perhaps with much difficulty — conclusions of which they are proud, which they have taught to others, and on which they have built their lives.”
–Lev Nikolayevitch Tolstoy (Leo Tolstoy), from the Opening to Ch 14. Translation from: What Is Art and Essays on Art (Oxford University Press, 1930, trans. Aylmer Maude); Source: Wikiquote page on Leo Tolstoy; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“The history of science shows that the progress of science has constantly been hampered by the tyrannical influence of certain conceptions that finally came to be considered as dogma. For this reason, it is proper to submit periodically to a very searching examination, principles that we have come to assume without any more discussion.”
–From Will Quantum Physics Remain Indeterministic, in Louis de Broglie (1953). The revolution in physics: a non–mathematical survey of quanta. Noonday Press. p. 237.; Source: Wikiquote page on Louis de Broglie; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“Up to the Twentieth Century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see, and hear. Since the initial publication of the chart of the electromagnetic spectrum, humans have learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear is less than one–millionth of reality. Ninety–nine percent of all that is going to affect our tomorrows is being developed by humans using instruments and working in ranges of reality that are nonhumanly sensible.”
–From R. Buckminster Fuller on Education (University of Massachusetts Press, 1979), p. 130; Source: Wikiquote page on Buckminster Fuller; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“A human being is a part of the whole, called by us “Universe,” a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. The striving to free oneself from this delusion is the one issue of true religion. Not to nourish it but to try to overcome it is the way to reach the attainable measure of peace of mind.”
–The New Quotable Einstein by Alice Calaprice (Princeton University Press, 2005: ISBN 0691120749), p. 206, has a different and presumably more accurate version of this letter, which she dates to February 12, 1950 and describes as “a letter to a distraught father who had lost his young son and had asked Einstein for some comforting words”.; Source: Wikiquote page on Albert Einstein; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
““Understand Nature, then copy Nature,” was [Viktor] Schauberger's motto.”
–“The Burial of Living Technology” by Jeane Manning, which appeared in Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries: Revealing the World's Greatest Secrets of Science and Medicine by Jonathan Eisen. Garden City Park, New York: Avery Publishing Group, 1999. ISBN# 0–89529–809–0. Page 196.
“Incidents such as this taught Schauberger that water needs to be cool––about 4C [celsius]––even as it bubbles out of the ground. Without a shaded exit, he found, water will not “grow” to a great height underground and emerge as the mountaintop spring. As well as temperature, time spent maturing in underground rocks provides minerals which help make water spark with energy.
Schauberger noticed beautiful vegetation growing around natural springs––an indication of “mature” mineralized energetically–charged water. These concepts, of water having qualities such as strength and maturity, were not found in any textbooks or lecture notes. The brash forester later told hydrologists to abandon their microscopes and testing laboratories, and instead study water holistically in its environment. He found natural watercourses to be alive with inherent intelligence, and not to be mere movements of a chemical substance.”
–“The Burial of Living Technology” by Jeane Manning, which appeared in Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries: Revealing the World's Greatest Secrets of Science and Medicine by Jonathan Eisen. Garden City Park, New York: Avery Publishing Group, 1999. ISBN# 0–89529–809–0. Page 194.
“Regardless of his bitter battles with the scientific community, Schauberger believed in the scientific method. He experimented on liquids and gases in a small laboratory he set up. His aim however, was to develop a science which actually worked [on principles opposite to the orthodox viewpoint]. “Humanity has committed a great crime by ignoring the use of cycloidal motion of water,” he said. For example, the current water–pumping devices were not only uneconomical, he said, “they cause water to degenerate by depriving it of its biological values.”
Attempts to explain connections between cycloidal motion and levitation to a scientist are useless, Schauberger said bitterly. Nor are world leaders any help “because they lean on the ignorance of the masses, including the scientists, as well as … current physical laws, to safeguard their vested interestes and positions.”
Conventional energy conversion––burning of fossil fuels or atom–splitting––turns order into chaos. Schauberger proposed processes which would add order and energy to substances such as water, instead of destroying it, while generating useful electric power.”
–“The Burial of Living Technology” by Jeane Manning, which appeared in Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries: Revealing the World's Greatest Secrets of Science and Medicine by Jonathan Eisen. Garden City Park, New York: Avery Publishing Group, 1999. ISBN# 0–89529–809–0. Page 199.
“The work was based on Schauberger's discovery of how to develop a low–pressure zone at the atomic level. This had happened in seconds when his laboratory device whirled air or water “radially and axially” at a falling temperature. He referred to the resulting force as diamagnetic levitation power. He emphasized that nature uses indirect—what Schauberger called reactionary—suction force.
He insisted that the technical team from the concentration camp be treated as free me would. After their research headquarters was bombed, they were transferred to Leonstein and started a flying disc project to be powered with his trout–inspired turbine which rotated air into a twisting type of oscillation resulting in a buildup of immense power causing levitation. A small model which crashed against the ceiling glowed blue–green at first as it rose, then trailed a silvery glow.
According to researcher Norbert Harthun, his devices were no more than laboratory models by the end of the War. However, the American military officers who showed up a few days after the model hit the ceiling seemed to know what he was doing. They seized everything. He was interrogated by a high–ranking officer, and put in “protective custody” for six months. The officers also heavily questioned his helpers. Russian members of the team later returned to the Soviet Union.
Alexandersson's book quotes a letter from Schauberger saying he was confined by the occupying forces for nearly a year because of his knowledge of atomic energy (even though his research was directed toward implosion—which was labelled fusion—rather than toward the destructive fission approach to the atom).”
–“The Burial of Living Technology” by Jeane Manning, which appeared in Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries: Revealing the World's Greatest Secrets of Science and Medicine by Jonathan Eisen. Garden City Park, New York: Avery Publishing Group, 1999. ISBN# 0–89529–809–0. Pages 200–201.
“Bitter about the effects of both the chemical industry and deforestation upon agriculture, he stated, “The farmers work hand–in–hand with our foresters. The blood of the earth continuously weakens, and the productivity of the soil decreases.”
When forests can no longer nurture water sources which supply vitality, then farmland downstream cannot build up a voltage in the ground which is necessary for keeping parasitic bacteria in balance, he observed. Noticing that soil dried out after being ploughed with iron ploughs, he built copper–plated ploughs. The ploughs successfully increased crops, but the greed of special–interest groups stopped the venture.”
–“The Burial of Living Technology” by Jeane Manning, which appeared in Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries: Revealing the World's Greatest Secrets of Science and Medicine by Jonathan Eisen. Garden City Park, New York: Avery Publishing Group, 1999. ISBN# 0–89529–809–0. Pages 201–202.
“The electrostatic charges ‘carried around’ are currents between atoms and the ether, which produce magnetism. The phenomena of ‘permanent magnetism’ or ‘cosmically induced’ magnetism are apparently due to electrostatic charges ‘carried around’ by cosmic molecular motion, in the universal ether field. Since no one can hold atoms, electrons or molecules perfectly still—because they are in fantastic motion—all atoms and molecules carry currents producing magnetic fields. Since a magnetic field is the product of a current, no one can produce a magnetic field without electricity, moving through or along a conductor, or as electrostatic charges in local or cosmic motion.”
–William Lyne. Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's “Ideal Flying Machine” and the Conspiracy to Conceal It. 3rd Revised Edition. Creatopia™: Lamy, New Mexico, 2010, Pages 12, 78.
Furthermore, Nikola Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity declares that the electromagnetic force production phenomenon is the most important in the Universe. “He stated that mechanical motions are universally a result of the electromagnetic force acting upon and through media. Tesla's idea was that gravity is the result of displacement of two polarized dielectrics, the aether from the outside and the mass from the inside of a planet. The gravity force comes from the outside as a push of the aether and not as a pull from the center of the mass.”
–Jovan Marjanovic. Basic Principles of Over Unity Electromagnetic Machines: A Scientific View into the World of Free Energy from Electric Charges and Magnetic Fields. First Edition. Veljko Milkovic Research & Development Center: Novi Sad, Serbia, 2011. ISBN# 978–86–88–88301–6. Page 67.
“Spitsbergen[, Norway] is nearly 79 degrees north; yet fossil flowers and corals and beds of coal thirty feet thick have been found. Antarctica is known to have seams of coal at a latitude of 85 degrees. For this coal to have formed, the polar regions must have had great forests in the past. How can relatively recent and sudden changes in the Earth's climate and simultaneous wide–spread destruction of plant and animal species be explained?”
–Excerpt of “Egyptian History and Cosmic Catastrophe: The Ideas of Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky” by “Gerard”, which appeared in Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries: Revealing the World's Greatest Secrets of Science and Medicine by Jonathan Eisen. Garden City Park, New York: Avery Publishing Group, 1999. ISBN# 0–89529–809–0. Page 211
“Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”
–Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde in A Few Maxims for the Instruction of the Over–Educated (1894)/First published anonymously in the Saturday Review (17 November 1894); Source: Wikiquote page on Oscar Wilde; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“Then said a teacher, Speak to us of teaching.
And he said:
No man can reveal to you aught but that which already lies half asleep in the dawning of your knowledge.
The teacher who walks in the shadow of the temple, among his followers, gives not of his wisdom but rather of his faith and his lovingness.
If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of his wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind. …”
–Kahlil Gibran, in The Prophet, as quoted in To Educate With Love by Dr. Herbert (Herb) M. Greenberg
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day. Never lose a holy curiosity. … Don't stop to marvel.”
–Albert Einstein statement to William Miller, as quoted in LIFE magazine (2 May 1955) “Old Man's Advice to Youth: “Never Lose a Holy Curiosity”” pages 61–64, at page 64; Source: Wikiquote page on Albert Einstein; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
–Albert Einstein in “What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester Viereck” The Saturday Evening Post (26 October 1929), p. 17; Source: Wikiquote page on Albert Einstein; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“Our school systems are all nonsynergetic. We take the whole child and fractionate the scope of his or her comprehending coordination by putting the children in elementary schools—to become preoccupied with elements or isolated facts only. Thereafter we force them to choose some specialization, forcing them to forget the whole. … We may well ask how it happened that the entire scheme of advanced education is devoted exclusively to ever narrower specialization. We find that the historical beginnings of schools and tutoring were established, and economically supported by illiterate and vastly ambitious warlords who required a wide variety of brain slaves with which to logistically and ballistically overwhelm those who opposed their expansion of physical conquest. They also simultaneously DIVIDED and CONQUERED any and all “bright ones” who might otherwise rise within their realms to threaten their supremacy. The warlord vitiated their threat by making them all specialists and reserving to himself exclusively the right to think about and act comprehensively. The warlord made all those about him differentiators and reserved the function of integration to himself.”
–Richard Buckminster Fuller during R. Buckminster Fuller's Presentation to U.S. Congressional Sub–Committee on World Game 4 March 1969, p. 15; Source: Wikiquote page on Buckminster Fuller; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“There is more recognition now that things are changing, but not because there is a political move to do it. It is simply a result of the information being there. Our survival won't depend on political or economic systems. It's going to depend on the courage of the individual to speak the truth, and to speak it lovingly and not destructively. It's saying what you really know and feel is the truth, in all directions. Our greatest vulnerability lies in the amount of misinformation and misconditioning of humanity. I've found the educations systems are full of it. You have to examine each word and ask yourself, “Is that the right word for that?” — the integrity and the courage of the individual to speak his own truth and not to go along with the crowd, yet not making others seem ignorant. After a while, if enough human beings are doing it, then everybody will start going in the right direction.”
–From “Norie Huddle Interview with Buckminster Fuller — Spring 1981” at Golden Butterfly Productions; Source: Wikiquote page on Buckminster Fuller; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“In spite of all humans' innate interest in the interrelatedness of all experience, long ago these world–power–structure builders learned to shunt all the bright intellectuals and the physically creative into specialist careers. The powerful reserved for themselves the far easier, because innate, comprehensive functioning. All one needs to do is to discover how self–perpetuating is this disease of specialization is to witness the inter–departmental battling for educational funds and the concomitant jealous guarding of the various specializations assigned to a department's salaried experts on each subject in any university.”
–From Cosmography: A Posthumous Scenario for the Future of Humanity (1992); Source: Wikiquote page on Buckminster Fuller; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
–As quoted in Beyond Civilization: Humanity's Next Great Adventure (1999), by Daniel Quinn, p. 137; Source: Wikiquote page on Buckminster Fuller; License: Attribution–ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY–SA 3.0)
In 2007, Irucka Ajani Embry, E.I.T. submitted his Grand Challenges for Engineering (below, although recently revised) to the National Academy of Engineering (NAE). Recently, he also created this LibreOffice Impress presentation to outline his current views on the Grand Challenges as a paradigm shift, see ReThink, ReFeel and ReImagine Engineering — [Requires PDF Software].
What are the grand challenges for engineers?
Engineers, today and in the future, need to fully examine our design & construction processes to determine the impacts (both positive and negative on all life forms) for the next 7 generations as a guiding principle (source: the Iroquois Confederation & Seven Generations Ahead).
I. We must reclaim our humanity through creatively imagining the future with everyone (every being on this planet is a stakeholder — not only our clients, employers, and local ecosystems and local human communities).
II. We must change our engineering foundations from Newtonian/Cartesian thinking (mechanical–based, disconnected, separate, reductionist analytical theories and laws) to integrative and complementary, fluid, circular, holistic living systems–based, connected, conceptual theories and laws. We can not change the world for the better until we change the way that we view the world.
III. We must choose peace and not war. We must decide to use our intelligence to create a peaceful, fair, just, and humane world. We have participated way too long in Wars where we systematically kill ourselves, therefore we must begin the process of healing and saving ourselves. We must support and engage in research efforts that enhance everyone's humanity, imagination, creativity, and overall well–being.
IV. We must support ethics by not condoning corruption and other unethical behaviors in our business dealings, pursuits, research, etc.
V. We must examine our design and construction processes through life cycle ecological & temporal synthesis (geologic time constraints, internal and external costs, ecosystem health impact, human health impact, overall global impacts – biogeophysicochemical cycles, etc.) rather than life cycle analysis.
VI. We must develop frameworks similar to the Cradle to Cradle framework created by the MBDC.
VII. We must develop energy effective rather than energy efficient products (source: McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC)).
VIII. We must work with the general public better because solving the world's problems and avoiding creating future problems requires working in true interdisciplinary teams.
IX. We must continue research efforts in the field of biomimicry. (source: Schauberger & Biomimicry 3.8)
X. We must uphold ecological health systems [ecosystem health & human health (biological, economic, emotional, social, spiritual) in our top lines rather than our bottom lines (source for triple top lines: McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC)).
I ask that those scientists and engineers that have not signed the following online pledge and petition to sign them in order for us to actualize our commitment to a better world:
- Los Alamos Study Group Scientists' and Engineers' Pledge To Renounce Weapons of Mass Destruction (online pledge)
I pledge never to participate in —
Combating Corruption in Engineering and Construction: An Engineer's Charter
- the design, development, testing, production, maintenance, targeting, or use of nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons or their means of delivery;
- research or engineering that I have reason to believe will be used by others to do so.
- Where Did the Towers Go?: Evidence of Directed Free–Energy Technology on 9/11
- Dr. Judy Wood: The Journal of 9/11 Research and 9/11 Issues
- The Institute of Science in Society (ISIS): Bio–electromagnetic Weapons: A weapon system that operates at the speed of light, that can kill, torture, enslave and escape detection. Harlan Girard (ISIS Report 24/01/06)
- Weather Control: Journal of Borderland Research
- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Federation of American Scientists (FAS): HAARP: Detection and Imaging of Underground Structures Using ELF/VLF Radio Waves
- Federation of American Scientists (FAS): Title: Russian parliament concerned about US plans to develop new weapon: Document Number: FBIS–SOV–2002–0808, Document Date: 08 Aug 2002, Division: Russia, North America, Subdivision: Russia, United States, Sourceline: CEP20020808000087 Moscow Interfax in English 1009 GMT 8 Aug 02, Citysource: Moscow Interfax, Language: English
- HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare By Fred Burks, Global Research, July 23, 2013/Global Research and WantToKnow.info 1 August 2010
- Nine Years ago, The Tsunami: Foreknowledge of A Natural Disaster: Washington was aware that a deadly Tidal Wave was building up in the Indian Ocean By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, December 30, 2013/Global Research 29 December 2004
- The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: “Owning the Weather” for Military Use By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, January 12, 2014/Global Research 27 September 2004Global Research 27 September 2004
- Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change: The manipulation of climate for military use By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, November 12, 2013/5 December 2009
- From The Wilderness Publications: H.A.A.R.P.: It's not only greenhouse gas emissions: Washington's new world order weapons have the ability to trigger climate change By Michel Chossudovsky – Professor of Economics, University of Ottawa and TFF associate, author of The Globalization of Poverty, second edition, Common Courage Press
- EcoC²S Resources
- EcoC²S Online Resources
- EcoC²S: Resources for a Healthier You (Resources to help us take responsibility back to heal ourselves and each other)
- EcoC²S: Health & Wellness
- EcoC²S: What Biotechnology, Genetic Engineering, Synthetic Biology, Cloning, Nanotechnology, High–Technology (High Tech), Conventional Renewable Energy Technologies (Solar, Geothermal, Wind, etc.), and Related Technologies are missing
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Resources to help us rethink, reimagine, & reFeel our world
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Survival, DIY (Do–it–Yourself), Homesteading, Beyond Scientism to Real Science, Renewable Energy, Free Energy/Zero Point Energy, Levitation/Anti–Gravity, Earth Healing, Earth Spirits, Dowsing, Geomancy, Ancient Mysteries, Extra–Terrestrials/Aliens, Inter–/Intra–Dimensional Beings, etc.
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Schooling/Prison and Education/De–Schooling, etc.
- Blinded By Science By Matthew Silverstone
- AETHERFORCE: Open Source Living Science
- Skeptiko: Science at the Tipping Point
- Skeptiko Forum: Intelligent Discussion on Science and Spirituality
- Skeptiko Forum: Why Science Is Wrong… About Almost Everything: Discussion of topics and interviews related to the book, Why Science is Wrong… About Almost Everything
- “Three Fundamental Limitations of Modern Science (Part 1): A limitation in modern physics” By Du Won Kang, Epoch Times Staff
- “Three Fundamental Limitations of Modern Science (Part 2): A Limitation in Formal Logic” By Du Won Kang, Epoch Times Staff
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Scientism (False Science) is Lame
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Skeptical About Science & Skeptic of Skeptics (Follow the Money)
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Big Bang Theory
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Plate Tectonics & the Hollow Earth
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Darwinism (the False Theory of Evolution)
- The Frontier Science Page
- Borderlands: The Crossroads of Science & Spirit: Seeing beyond the borders of perception!
- Borderland Sciences Research Foundation
- Borderland Sciences Research Foundation: Borderland Sciences Research Catalog
- Borderland Sciences Research Foundation: Borderland Sciences Research Projects
- Borderland Sciences Research Foundation: Round Robin: the Journal of Borderland Research
- Borderland Sciences Research Foundation: The Borderland Experimenter
- Sacred geometry: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Enter the World of Sacred Geometry
- Sacred Geometry from lightSOURCE
- Crystalinks: Sacred Geometry, Golden Ratio, Nature, Art, Music, Cosmology, Consciousness and Reality
- The Library of Halexandria: Sacred Geometry
- Lucky Mojo: Sacred geometry –– What Is It?
- rotten.com: Sacred Geometry
- Institute of HeartMath
- How the Human Brain Developed and How the Human Mind Works by Manfred Davidmann
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Institute, Kolkata
- Sir Jagadis Chandra Bose: His Life and Speeches by Jagadis Chandra Bose at Project Gutenberg
- Response in the Living and Non–Living by Jagadis Chandra Bose at Project Gutenberg
- Bruce Lipton Video, Audio, Books, Articles, and More
- Masaru Emoto's Website
- Masaru Emoto's Hado World
- Vogel–cut Crystals: The Legacy of Marcel Vogel
- Creativity–Portal.com: Learning Creative Habits from Leonardo Da Vinci: Habits of a Creative Artist, Scientist, Inventor
- The Institute of Science in Society (ISIS): Original Artworks
- The Institute of Science in Society (ISIS)
- The Institute of Science in Society (ISIS): Towards a Biospheric Ethic: Modern moral philosophers have tended to study ethics in a void, ignoring the insights of the natural and human sciences. Some eminent scholars have sought to put this right; but based their ethical principles on a grossly distorted view of nature and human society, resulting in a ‘technospheric’ ethic that seeks to equate progress and the moral good with economic expansion and the dominance of man over nature. A new ‘biospheric’ ethic is required to mediate sustainable human behaviour in relationship to society, the ecosystem, the biosphere and the cosmos itself. Edward Goldsmith (In fond memory) [ISIS Essay 31/08/09]
- The Institute of Science in Society (ISIS): To Science with Love: How science and scientists can contribute to the sustainability agenda by Dr. Mae–Wan Ho (Seminar on Responsibility and Education in a Risk Society, 16 April, 2002 London, organised by the government–funded Learning and Skills Development Agency, and intended for policy–makers and others responsible for post–16 education.)
- Rupert Sheldrake
- William A. Tiller Foundation for New Science
- The Buckminster Fuller Institute
- The Buckminster Fuller Institute Definitions and Resources
- DYMAXION: Buckminster Fuller's Dream Restored: A documentary by Noel Murphy
- Dymaxion car: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Borderlands: Cosmos
- The Institute of Science in Society (ISIS): Cosmology
- thunderbolts.info: A voice for the Electric Universe
- Revolution–Green: Green Energy News
- PESWiki (Pure Energy Systems Wiki): The community–built resource that focuses on alternative, clean, practical, renewable energy solutions.
- Veterans Today: Technology to Reduce Dependence on Oil has Been Known For More Than 200 years by Byron Wine & Posted by Johnny Punish, March 31st, 2010
- Tesla Memorial Society of New York Website
- Borderland Sciences Research Foundation: Tesla Technology, Journal of Borderland Research
- Teslas for Sustainable Society: Building Sustainability Through Education and Awareness
- American Antigravity
- Viktor Schauberger
- Simply Living Water with Sulis Health
- World Living Water Systems Ltd.: The Magic & Majesty Of Water By Callum Coats, First published April 1997 in Nexus Magazine
- Viktor Schauberger: Discoveries of Water and Science
- Biomimicry 3.8
- Seven Generations Ahead
- EcoC²S: Beyond Sustainability Resources
- EcoC²S: Sustainable Science Resources
- EcoC²S: Science and Sustainability Resources
- EcoC²S: Ethics and Sustainable Business Resources
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP): Sustainability: The Transformative Solutions to the Crisis in Perception
- Second Nature: Transforming Higher Education for a Sustainable Society
- Center for Ecoliteracy: Education for Sustainable Living
- C2C–Centre: The gateway for Cradle to Cradle® knowledge, expertise and professionals
- McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC)
- Design for the Triple Top Line: New Tools for Sustainable Commerce By William McDonough & Michael Braungart, 1 January 2002
- Design for the Triple Top Line: A New Definition of Quality by William McDonough & Michael Braungart for green@work, 2003
- Toward a Future of Energy Effectiveness by William McDonough, Talking Point (BP), 2003
- The Robots' Rebellion: The Story of the Spiritual Renaissance. David Icke. ISBN# 978–1–85860–022–2
- Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More. David Icke. ISBN# 978–0–9559973–1–0
- The Perception Deception: Or … It's ALL Bollocks — Yes, ALL of It…. David Icke. ISBN# 978–0–9559973–8–9
- SEVEN SEEDS for a New Society. Sharif Abdullah. ISBN# 978–0–578–03252–8
- Creating a World That Works for All. Sharif Abdullah. ISBN# 1–57675–062–0
- The Power of One: Authentic Leadership in Turbulent Times. Sharif Abdullah. ISBN# 0–86571–325–1
- Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free–energy Technology on 9/11. Judy Wood, B.S., M.S., Ph.D. ISBN# 978–0–615–41256–6
- Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries: Revealing the World's Greatest Secrets of Science and Medicine. Jonathan Eisen. ISBN# 0–89529–809–0
- Suppressed and Incredible Inventions. John Freeman. ISBN# 978–0–7873–1091–2
- Suppressed Inventions and How They Work. Michael Halsey Brown. ISBN# 978–0–87947–307–5
- Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's “Ideal Flying Machine” and the Conspiracy to Conceal It. William Lyne.
- The Energy Evolution: Harnessing Free Energy From Nature. Viktor Schauberger. ISBN# 978–1–85860–061–1
- Energy Abundance Now: A Brief History of Man's Quest for Energy: A New Energy Reference Book with a Practical Guide of Working Devices You Can Build: CD–ROM Included. Brian H. Berrett. ISBN# 1–42761–798–8
- Basic Principles of Over Unity Electromagnetic Machines: A Scientific View into the World of Free Energy from Electric Charges and Magnetic Fields. Jovan Marjanovic. ISBN# 978–86–88–88301–6
- Technology of the Gods: The Incredible Sciences of the Ancients. David Hatcher Childress. ISBN# 978–0–932813–73–2
- Ancient Inventions. Peter James and Nick Thorpe. ISBN# 978–0–345–40102–1
- When the Earth Nearly Died: Compelling Evidence of a World Cataclysm 11,500 Years Ago. D. S. Allan and J. B. Delair. ISBN# 1–85860–008–1
- The Fourth Dimension. Rudolf Steiner. ISBN# 978–0–88010–472–2
- Quadrivium: The Four Classical Liberal Arts of Number, Geometry, Music, & Cosmology. Miranda Lundy, Anthony Ashton, Jason Martineau, Daud Sutton and John Martin. ISBN# 978–0–8027–7813–0
- Sacred Number: The Secret Quality of Quantities. Miranda Lundy. ISBN# 978–0–8027–1456–5
- Drawing Geometry: A Primer of Basic Forms for Artists, Designers, and Architects. Jon Allen. ISBN# 978–0–86315–608–3
- Matrix of Creation: Sacred Geometry in the Realm of the Planets. Richard Heath. ISBN# 978–0–89281–194–6
- The Dimensions of Paradise: Sacred Geometry, Ancient Science, and the Heavenly Order on Earth. John Michell.
- Sacred Geometry: Deciphering the Code. Stephen Skinner. ISBN# 978–1–40276–582–7
- Patterns of Eternity: Sacred Geometry and the Starcut Diagram. Malcolm Stewart. ISBN# 978–0–86315–712–7
- Sacred Geometry. Miranda Lundy. ISBN# 978–0–8027–1382–7
- Sacred Geometry: Philosophy and Practice. Robert Lawlor.
- The Water Wizard: The Extraordinary Properties of Natural Water. Viktor Schauberger. ISBN# 978–1–85860–048–2
- Flowforms: The Rhythmic Power of Water. John Wilkes. ISBN# 978–0–86315–392–1
- The Hidden Messages in Water. Masaru Emoto. Translated by David A. Thayne. ISBN# 0–7432–8980–3
- Blinded by Science. Matthew Silverstone. ISBN# 978–0–9568656–0–1
- In The Minds of Men: Darwin and the New World Order. Ian T. Taylor. ISBN# 978–1–882510–15–3
- The Holographic Universe: The Revolutionary Theory of Reality. Michael Talbot. ISBN# 978–0–06–201410–8
- The Holotropic Mind: The Three Levels of Human Consciousness and How They Shape Our Lives. Stanislav Grof, M.D. with Hal Zina Bennett. ISBN# 978–0–06–250659–7
- Psychoenergetic Science: A Second Copernican–Scale Revolution. William A. Tiller, Ph.D. ISBN# 978–142433–8
- Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation. Rupert Sheldrake. ISBN# 978–1–59477–317–4
- Living Rainbow H2O. Mae–Wan Ho. ISBN# 978–981–439089–7
- The Rainbow and the Worm: The Physics of Organisms. Mae–Wan Ho. ISBN# 978–981–283260–3
- The Systems View of Life: A Unifying Vision. Fritjof Capra and Pier Luigi Luisi. ISBN# 978–1–10701–136–6
- The Hidden Connections: A Science for Sustainable Living. Fritjof Capra. ISBN# 978–0–385–49472–4
- The Web of Life: A New Scientific Understanding of Living Systems. Fritjof Capra. ISBN# 978–0–385–47676–8
- The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism. Fritjof Capra. ISBN# 978–1–59030–835–6
- The Sacred Balance: Rediscovering Our Place in Nature. David Suzuki with Amanda McConnell & Adrienne Mason. ISBN# 978–1–55365–166–6
- Wisdom of the Elders: Sacred Native Stories of Nature. David Suzuki and Peter Knudtson. ISBN# 978–0–553–37263–2
- Biomimicry: Innovation Inspired by Nature. Janine M. Benyus. ISBN# 978–0–06–053322–9
- The Science of Leonardo: Inside the Mind of the Great Genius of the Renaissance. Fritjof Capra. ISBN# 978–1–40007–883–7
- Learning from Leonardo: Decoding the Notebooks of a Genius. Fritjof Capra. ISBN# 978–1–60994–989–1
- How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day. Michael J. Gelb. ISBN# 978–0–440–50827–4
- Buckminster Fuller's Universe: His Life and Work. Lloyd Steven Sieden. ISBN# 0–7382–0379–3
- Gaviotas: A Village to Reinvent the World. Alan Weisman. ISBN# 978–1–60358–056–4
- The Upcycle: Beyond Sustainability––Designing for Abundance. William McDonough and Michael Braungart. ISBN# 978–0–86547–748–3
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things. William McDonough and Michael Braungart. ISBN# 978–0–86547–587–8
- Natural Capitalism: The Next Industrial Revolution. Paul Hawken, Amory B. Lovins, and L. Hunter Lovins. ISBN# 978–1–84407–170–8
- Natural Capitalism: Creating the Next Industrial Revolution. Paul Hawken, Amory Lovins, and L. Hunter Lovins. ISBN# 978–0–316–35300–7