Beyond Toasted Garlic Bread
- Artisan Bread, fresh loaf
- Butter [from raw milk or from pasteurized and/or homogenized milk] (optional)
- Ghee [from raw milk or from pasteurized and/or homogenized milk] (optional)
- Olive Oil, Extra Virgin & First Cold–Pressed (optional)
- Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin & First Cold–Pressed (optional)
- Onion, fresh
- Shallot, fresh
- Garlic cloves, fresh
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh, Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Paprika Powder
- Cinnamon Powder
- ^Sea salt, unrefined (optional)
- Black pepper
- White pepper
- Marjoram, fresh or dried
- Oregano, fresh or dried
- Parsley, fresh or dried Purple Jalapeño Pepper, fresh or dried Rosemary, fresh or dried Sage, fresh or dried Thyme, fresh Water, filtered and purified
- Preheat clay, convection, conventional, or solar oven up to 350 °F (≈177 °C)#.
- Spread the butter, olive oil, coconut butter, coconut oil, and/or ghee over the bread.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until the bread is crispy enough and butter melted, etc. for your tastes.
- Serve once cooled down.
- Eat and enjoy.
Note: Pans to avoid: teflon–coated (non–stick), aluminum pans, and aluminum core stainless steel pans.
^ Use a quality, unrefined sea salt that is not bleached, kiln dried, heated, or altered with chemical substances (including additives and anti–caking agents) or pollutants & that contains the beneficial trace minerals.
# Used Qalculate! v0.9.7 for the temperature conversion.
*Visit http://www.ecoccs.com to find out more information about those terms and farm/garden harvesting tips.
*This additional comment to the recipe was inspired by the following article: “How To Dry Fresh Herbs” By Peggy Trowbridge Filippone, About.com Guide