EcoC²S is a Nashville, Tennessee–based “locally owned and operated” small business that offers diverse services and products.
Our services include:
- Helping you Grow Food;
- Healthy Living Mentor (Promoting Healthy Living through the Read the Labels Campaign);
- Chemistry and Mathematics Tutoring;
- Public Speaking;
- Providing Data Analytics, R Consultation, R Programming, & R Trainings; and
- Free/Libre and Open Source Software (FLOSS) selection and installation as opposed to proprietary, closed–source, freedom–limiting software.
Our products include:
- Getting Back to Nature™ farm–based products. Getting Back to Nature™ is a collaboration between twin brothers — Obiora Embry's EConsulting™ and Irucka's EcoC²S. The Brothers are featured in an article entitled: “Martin Acres is the Place to Be” by Lee Morgan in the Middle Tennessee Local Table Magazine's 2020 Annual Guide. The article discusses the history of their maternal family farm called Martin Acres and the regenerative agriculture that they are doing on 2 acres of land.
- Custom Greeting Cards
- Post Cards
In addition to educating people through the services and products, EcoC²S also provides information to assist people in making informed decisions through
EcoC²S is headed by its Principal, Irucka Embry, Engineer–in–Training (E.I.T.).
© Copyright 2007–2021 by Irucka Embry/Eco–Creative Consulting Services (EcoC²S). Some rights reserved.
Irucka Embry created and is maintaining this Web site using Free (Libre) and Open Source Software (FLOSS) on a distribution of the GNU / Linux Operating System (OS) with the KDE Free (Libre) Desktop. This Web site uses Unicode encoded Free Software Fonts.
“When you turn on your computer, you're making a political statement.”
“If, like most people, your computer boots Microsoft Windows, the statement you're making is that transnational corporations should control access to the most powerful public media that ever existed. You're passively accepting, too, that non–industrial nations should be kept from developing, and helping to preserve a monoculture that threatens the existence of minority languages. At a personal level, you're accepting that these same corporations should control your access to educational and government services and have a right to install lock–down technologies on your computer without your permission — to say nothing of controlling what other software you can use and how you use it.”
“Most people, of course, never think of these implications. When confronted, some will claim that none of this matters. Most, even social activists, accept the situation because they don't know of any alternative.”
“Yet an alternative does exist, and it's becoming more viable by the day.”
“It's called Free Software. It has already built and still runs most of the internet. Now, increasingly, Free Software is finding its way on to the desktops of those who want their ethics to extend to their computers.”
—Source: “Free software!”: You can't usually do the right thing without inconveniencing yourself. Bruce Byfield reckons free software is a rare opportunity. Featured in Issue 395 of the New Internationalist magazine; License: Attribution–NonCommercial–NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY–NC–ND 3.0)
5G Space Appeal: International Appeal to the world's governments by scientists, doctors and environmental organizations to stop 5G implementation on earth and in space
Stop 5G International: Uniting to Protect Life on Earth
EMFscientist.org: The International EMF Scientist Appeal serves as a credible and influential voice from EMF (electromagnetic field) scientists who are urgently calling upon the United Nations and its sub–organizations, the WHO and UNEP, and all U.N. Member States, for greater health protection on EMF exposure.
Take Back Your Power: An award–winning documentary by Josh del Sol
Sunset the Patriot Act
Paperstorm: Campaign to Protect the Open and Free Internet