Note: All times listed are in the US Central Time Zone (unless otherwise noted).
- Getting Back to Nature™ 2018 Fall Fundraiser: A Celebration of Nature and Family on Saturday, 10 November 2018 from 11 AM – 2 PM. Getting Back to Nature™ is a collaboration between EConsulting™ and EcoC²S.
- Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group (SSAWG) Conference Participant
- Tennessee Local Food Summit Participant
- EcoC²S participated in the 9th Lexington Peace Fair (www.lexingtonpeace.org) on Sunday, 20 September 2015 (the day before International Day of Peace), on the campus of Bluegrass Community & Technical College.
- EcoC²S participated in A Night to Remember: A Multi–generational Family Book Signing, Photo Exhibit and Presentations on Wednesday, 17 June 2015, in Nashville, Tennessee at the West End United Methodist Church. EcoC²S sold organic and/or heirloom seedlings and gave away free pollinator–friendly native seed packets from Roundstone Native Seed Company during Pollinator Week 2015.
- Nashville Food Day Participant